Facts Tell. Stories Sell.
Emotional and Psychology Selling with Stories:
Discover The Powerful Sales Tool to Sell with Stories
Strategic selling using stories™
Have you ever heard of the statement that facts tell while stories sell?
Imagine learning how to use stories to improve your ability to articulate the value of your company’s products and services, setting yourself apart from your competitors.
Imagine how much more effective your sales team could be at articulating value if you could borrow the stories told by your best customers and share them with the new customers you would like to attract?
Strategic Sales Training
In this course, you will discover why a well composed and conveyed story can make a huge difference in your selling effectiveness. You will discover how you could share stories in a way which will enable you to connect with the subconscious motivations of your clients and increase your influence in the decision-making process.
As you develop a pallet of compelling stories that you and those within your organization can use to strategically arouse behaviour change from your prospects and customers, you will achieve higher closing ratios, higher margins and shorter sales cycles.
What you will gain from the program
- Understand the complex human mental process and overcome buying resistance
- Tell a story which leaves an indelible impression
- Use stories to building rapid trust with your customers
- Discover why only few stories sell and understand key elements to craft stories which actually sell
- Create a powerful personal brand through stories
- Master powerful persuasive techniques to excel in the sales presentation
- Turn your customers’ stories into ultimate referral marketing machine
“I would strongly recommend all business owners to go for this, if increasing the closing rate is their top priority.”
– Grace, Entrepreneur
- Understand the psychology of selling and art of emotional selling
- Building rapid rapport with your prospects to establish critical trust
- Learn what the “Trojan Horse Influence™” is and how to apply it in your sales process
- Identify the key elements of crafting a story which sells
- Deliver a story in an impactful manner and with embedded commands
- Study the use of persuasive language patterns and integrate them into your stories
- Crafting your personal story and create powerful anchors for selling
- Develop an elevator pitch and sell any product or idea in 60 seconds or less
- Getting a video testimony from your customers and build on their success stories
Who will benefit from this training program
- Sales professionals, sales managers, entrepreneurs or small business owners who want to boost their sales and improve their selling skills;
- People who want to communicate with authority and poise;
- Professionals who often meet high
Jacky Lim, Acme Achievers International
261 Waterloo Street #03-27 Waterloo Centre, Singapore 180261
+65 9822 7132
MON – FRI (9AM – 5PM)